Please click on a thumbnail to view larger versions
The Orchard at The Carneros Inn is the best of Wine Country, an intimate community of luxurious Cottages with services and amenities provided by the renowned Carneros Inn – A PlumpJack Resort. The Orchard insists on relaxation, indulgence, connection to the land and rich social experiences, all informed by the casual sophistication of the famed Carneros region. This serene retreat is less than one hour from San Francisco but a world apart. Introducing The Orchard at The Carneros Inn - Napa made perfect.
There are 17 luxury Cottages at The Orchard. The Cottages at The Orchard are available for purchase through a private residence club. Each is a two-bedroom, two-bath delight with incredible indoor/outdoor spaces abounding in unpretentious style, contemporary décor and the highest levels of quality and comfort.
Best of all, Owners at The Orchard enjoy the five-star services and amenities of the world-renowned Carneros Inn. Begin the day with flapjacks at the Boon Fly Café and finish with foie gras at FARM, the property's renowned restaurant. There are 27 lush acres where architecture, dining and daily life are as sophisticated as they are unpretentious. In all, the resort village includes three unique restaurants, each with an inviting bar; a poolside motion studio and fitness center, the Hilltop spa, lounge and pool; and those charming paths where it's always nice to just stop and smell the apple blossoms.
Features and Benefits:
- Luxury resort and residence club
- Two master suites with sleeping capacity for six
- Spectacular limestone bathrooms with heated floors and outdoor shower
- Gourmet kitchens with Viking and Bosch appliances
- Spacious covered outdoor porch with Viking gas barbecue, outdoor living room and dining room
- Indoor and outdoor fireplaces
- In-ground spa
- State-of-the art entertainment systems including BOSE HD Surround Sound, DirecTV and Wi-Fi Internet access
- Dedicated concierge
- Daily housekeeping
- Pre-arrival Grocery
- Long-Term Storage
- Annual Dues include maintenance, insurance, utilities and reserve fund
Visit The Orchard at Carneros website here for more information.