Destination club, Quintess launched its travel experiences program Quintess Beyond just a few months ago. The latest addition to these experiences is a yoga retreat in Los Cabos, Mexico later this year.
The initial handpicked experiences in the program were African safaris to Kenya and South Africa. This new health and wellness experiences lets Quintess members join Shannon Paige Schneider (pictured above), founder of Anjali Restorative Yoga, and Linda Hampsten, renowned international private chef, for a Yoga Retreat in Los Cabos from October 23 to 28.
This 6 day retreat includes 10 group yoga classes, of between 1 hour and 75 minutes, a private one-hour yoga class and a private massage. Also included are:
- Manduka Yoga Gift Package: yoga mat, sweat towel, eye pillow and travel tote
- Bali Mala’s “Balance” mala
- Catamaran cruise with snorkeling, kayaking and swimming
- Group cooking class
- Guided sunrise walks and morning meditation
- Free time with access to Club Ninety Six and Club Espiritu
- All food and beverage (excluding alcohol): daily breakfast, daily light snacks, dinners at various venues (Club Ninety Six, in-villa private cook, One&Only Palmilla’s Agua, Los Tamarindos)
- All transportation to and from activities, and to and from the airport
Quintess members use 5 base plan membership nights, plus $400 per diem, per person, based on single occupancy in one room. DUO members use 10 base plan membership nights, plus $400 per diem, per person, based on single occupancy in one room. Members may also invite guests who would share your room for a $400 per diem, based on availability.
Based on the member feedback, Quintess will either offer the same yoga retreat in St. Martin in 2012, or create an experience for couples to enjoy together.
Several other destination clubs offer bespoke travel experiences, in addition to the full service vacations at their luxury homes. Exclusive Resorts provides its "Once in a Lifetime" program, and Abercrombie and Kent Residence Club members can exchange nights for travel with parent company Abercrombie and Kent tours.