Sentient Jet is offering a limited quantity, special edition 25-Hour Jet Card beginning November 24, 2014 through December 31, 2014. Card buyers receive an exclusive holiday package valued at over $9,000.
The package includes:
- A choice of a complimentary $5,000 gift card at one of the following world-class, Sentient Jet partnered hotels and resorts:
- Slope Style: The Little Nell in Aspen, CO or Montage Deer Valley in Deer Valley, UT
- Sea and be Scene: Montage Laguna in Laguna, CA or Casa de Campo in Dominican Republic
- Vintage Skyline: The Tower Suites at The New York Palace in New York, NY or Montage Beverly Hills in Beverly Hills, CA.
- A $3,500 Sentient Flight Credit added to their jet card accounts;
- Heirloom his & her Mulholland Luggage.
"As the industry continues to see resurgence, we are excited to provide our Cardholders with unique and exclusive benefits on top of our core flexible and sensible private aviation offerings." said Andrew Collins, president of Sentient Jet.
Sentient Jet offers its 25-Hour Jet Card in four jet size options, of light, mid, super-mid and heavy aircraft as well as in two age classes (Preferred and Select), with prices starting at $124,825.
Sentient Jet continues to experience strong performance headed into the holidays with 21 percent year-over-year growth for private jet bookings this Fall season, and 28 percent projected year-over-year growth for December through February 2014.
"The holiday season is historically one of our strongest times of the year for private jet travel and based on current bookings we anticipate a significant spike this year compared to last holiday season," continued Collins.
Many jet card companies offer special deals at this time of year. For instance here's some examples of holiday jet card offers from last year. If you're planning to buy a jet card at this time of year it's well worth asking about any special offers. Just like many other companies, the jet card providers have their own budgets to meet, or sales teams may have their own individual year end targets. As a result, they are more likely to be flexible on their prices as the year end approaches.