As the year draws to a close, there are some interesting special deals available from several jet card companies. Here are some of this year’s offers.
This winter season, Sentient Jet is offering a limited edition, “15 and 15” card, which offers 15 hours of flight time and 15 days of skiing in Aspen. The card provides a reduced time commitment from the standard Sentient Jet 25-Hour Plus Card (SJ25+) offered in three jet size categories — Mid, Super-Mid, or Large Cabin - and is redeemable at four of Aspen’s premier mountains - Aspen Snowmass, Aspen Mountain, Aspen Highlands, and Buttermilk.
Not only can Jet Card holders experience some of the best skiing and snowboarding in the country, but they can select one of the perks listed below every time they fly into Aspen through Sentient Jet.
- Private half-day lesson with a teaching pro from Ski and Snowboard Schools of Aspen Snowmass
- Special access and dinner for two at The Club at Casa Tua – a private lounge and restaurant on the second floor of Casa Tua
- Dinner for two at one of Aspen’s finest restaurants: element 47, Cache Cache Bistro, Eight K/Viceroy, Matsuhisa, Steakhouse No. 316
- Choice of a 90-minute facial or massage at the Remede Spa located at The St. Regis Aspen
- 30% off any ski or snowboard rental at all Four Mountain Sports or D&E Sports locations.
To find out more, visit www.sentient.com or call 1-866-602-0044. Note that minimum flight times vary according to the jet category purchased but range from a 1-hour minimum for mid-size to a 2-hour minimum for a large cabin aircraft.
Air Partner has a special exclusive offer for SherpaReport readers this season - one complimentary hour for new members who purchase a 15-hour JetCard by December 31, 2019. Purchase 15 hours in any cabin category and Air Partner will add 1 extra hour, at no additional charge.
Air Partner JetCard offers a host of benefits including:
• Hours that never expire
• A fully inclusive cost per hour with no price escalators or hidden fees
• Guaranteed availability
• No premium when interchanging up or down in fleet category size
• Fully refundable balances
• No blackout days.
Magellan Jets has put together a specially-curated "gift box" for this holiday season.
Lucky recipients of the gift box will receive:
- 10 hour Challenger 300 card
- Bottle of The MacAllan 25 single malt scotch
- Breitling Aviator 8 Curtiss Warhaw watch
- Master & Dynamic custom active noise-cancelling wireless over-ear headphones.
The flight card allows you to book flight time on the super-midsize Challenger 300 with as little as 8 hours’ notice. There are no black out days and no extra surcharges for flying at peak times.
Pricing for this luxury gift starts at $110,000. The gift box can be ordered before Christmas and the flight card hours are valid until Christmas 2020. The Holiday Gift Box may be bought online or by calling 877-597-4095. Jet cards from Magellan are normally in 25 hour increments, so you can think of it as a way to try them out, or maybe just have 10 hours on a super-mid if you only need the 3,100 mile range or 8 seats on a few occasions.
JetSuite has a special offer this winter for both current JetSuite clients and new jet card members. Clients receive VIP treatment at Aspen with a "JetSuite Experiences" trip. Fly to Aspen on one of JetSuite’s Embraer aircraft and enjoy private sessions on some of the world’s best ski slopes before they open to the public. A private helicopter will transport you to the trailheads if you don’t want to take the ski lift. Then you can ski on untouched powder on trails that were designed in the 1940s and have made Aspen a coveted destination for skiers ever since.
Accommodation is at The Little Nell’s Paepcke Suite - a 2,500 square foot home with heated marble walls and flooring, wool carpeting, gas log fireplaces, and a private balcony with sweeping mountain views, not to mention an impressive collection of fine art.
Delta Private Jets
There are several different offers available from Delta Private Jets through the end of the year.
When you purchase a new jet card of $250,000 or more, you will receive Diamond Medallion Status for two on Delta Air Lines and preferred rates. Plus, you can select two benefits from the options below:
- 3% bonus funds (ie $7,500)
- Four nights at an Exclusive Resorts property (approx. $5,500 value)
- MacBook Pro ($1,300 - $2,800 value)
When you purchase a new jet card of $175,000, you will receive one Diamond Medallion Status on Delta Air Lines and preferred rates. Plus, select two benefits from the options below:
- 2% bonus funds (ie $3,500)
- Three nights at an Exclusive Resorts property (approx. $4,200 value)
- MacBook Pro ($1,300 - $2,800 value)
Hourly rates on the cards start at about $5,250 for a light jet. More details are on the Delta website.
The Delta Private Jets Sky Access program provides fixed hourly rate private jet travel and empty leg access on the DPJ managed fleet. Membership in the program is normally $8,500 in the first year, but through the end of this year you can join for $6,000 for a new membership. The fixed hourly rates start at $5,995 and for the empty legs, you essentially fly for free, with no additional per-leg cost.
While these offers can be appealing, SherpaReport reminds readers to do their analysis before making any jet card purchase. Be sure to buy the card that best meets your travel needs.